Life is a song --- sing it. Life is a game --- play it. Life is a challenge --- meet it. Life is a dream --- realize it.
Life is a sacrifice --- offer it. Life is love --- enjoy it.
Sai Baba

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Fresh Start For The New Year .....Getting Organized!!!


I woke up this morning and thought it was Saturday.  For me it's been Saturday for the 14th consecutive day!  The normal routine of work and family responsibilities taking my son to school, picking him up staying on top of his school work and upcoming assignments, helping him with his homework, participating in Cub Scout activities, and other sport and play activities stopped during the holidays.  We will be back on our routine schedule on Monday.  "Normal" and "routine" to us means busy.  Luckily our "staycation" over the Christmas holiday has provided me with opportunities for much needed mental and physical rest, but it also has allowed me to stay relatively "on schedule" for household chores like grocery shopping and house cleaning.  In the next few days, I am determined to get myself organized for our normal routine.  I am sure that I am not alone in this goal.  I am providing in this post a link to an article I wrote for e-How months ago entitled "How To Effectively Manage Your Time for Household Chores".  I am by no means an "expert" organizer, but I'm absolutely willing to share the method I use.  Whether or not your are single or have a family, I hope that readers can use ideas from this article for their own use.  I have found that sharing ideas with others does help a great deal!  Happy organizing!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog